Updated: December 14, 2010
The Information We Collect
The personal information we collect is gathered from several sources. These include our websites, affiliates, retailers and partners, as well as the purchases our customers make via the web, telephone, direct mail, email, and other electronic sources. From these sources we may collect postal addresses, e-mail addresses, company names, job titles, telephone numbers, and demographic information about individuals.Examples of the types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact Information. We may collect your job title, contact information, such as your telephone number, mailing address, email address, and fax number.
- Purchase-Related Information. We may collect purchase-related information, such as billing address, credit card number, and bank account information, as well as purchase history from you.
- Information We Collect Automatically. For each visitor to our websites, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor's domain name, IP address, technical information about the visitor's web browser, and geographic information as determined by the visitor's IP address, but no other identifiable information unless volunteered. In addition, we collect aggregate information on what web pages visitors access or visit, including pages outside of our website.
- Session Cookies: temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent Cookies: cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Disabling / Enabling Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, some of the features and services on our websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
How We Use Collected Information
- Improving our website. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages, to customize the content and layout of our pages for each individual visitor, and/or to notify visitors about updates to our website as well as marketing communications.
- Contacting customers about their purchases. As part of our customer service and purchase process, individuals may be contacting by us through mail, e-mail, and/or phone so that we may communicate with them about their order, offer customer support, request product surveys, and seek updates concerning their account profiles.
- Special Offers and Marketing. We may also contact customers with special offers about products and services or for other marketing or promotional purposes, as well as to provide customers with information about products, services and industry trends that we think may be of interest.
- Sharing with Third Parties. To the extent allowed by law and regulation, we may share aggregate statistics about our customers with reputable third party vendors. We will never share any company-specific business information with a third party. Certain information such as email address, telephone number, postal address, your password and payment information is never disclosed in any form whatsoever to any outside party, with the exception of providers who handle our payments.
E-mail Communications From Us
If you have registered for our products or services, and have supplied an e-mail address, we may send you emails about your order, as well as about products, services and other information we think may interest you.
You may opt-out of receiving these types of e-mails from us by replying to the received e-mail message with an opt-out request, or by emailing email@example.com, calling us at the below telephone number, or writing to us at the below address. It may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your e-mail opt-out request. Please note that, in the meantime, you may receive additional communications from us while we are processing your request.
If you volunteer a postal address we may send you mailings with information about new products, services, or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive mailings from us, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling us at the telephone number, or writing to us at the address below. It will take up to 8 weeks to process your do-not-mail request. Please note that, in the meantime, you may receive additional communications from us while we are processing your request.
If you volunteer a telephone number you may receive periodic telephone calls about new products, services, and/or upcoming events from us. If you do not wish to receive telephone calls from us or do not want us to share your contact information with other companies, please let us know by sending an email at email@example.com, calling us at the telephone number below, or writing to us at the address below. It may take up to 30 days for us to process your do-not-call request. Please note that, in the meantime, you may receive additional communications from us while we are processing your request.
If you volunteer a fax number you may receive promotional faxes on a very limited basis. Only those with whom we have an existing business relationship as specified by applicable laws or regulations (such as an established customer or partner) will receive such faxes. If you do not wish to receive such faxes, please let us know by sending us an e-mail through the e-mail link provided above, writing to us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or following the directions for opting out that are included in every promotional fax we send. It may take up to 30 days for us to process your do-not-fax request. Please note that, in the meantime, you may receive additional communications from us while we are processing your request.
Accessing Personal Information About You
Upon request, we will provide an individual with access to identifying information that we have collected about him or her (provided that they have given proof of identity). This information can be requested by sending us an e-mail through the e-mail link provided above or writing to us at the above address.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
Upon request, we offer individuals the ability to correct inaccuracies about their contact information. This information can be corrected by sending us an e-mail through the e-mail link provided or writing to us at the address below.
Yobiz takes information security very seriously. We have in place reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your information from unauthorized use. For example, when you submit sensitive information, such as credit card or payment information, via our websites, the information is protected both online and offline. Generally, we use third-party payment providers that have passed required PCI-DSS compliance rules to handle any online payments. When our registration or subscription form asks for a credit card number or other sensitive information, that information is encrypted and protected in transit with industry-standard encryption software.
Despite these precautions, no data security safeguards are foolproof. Unauthorized individuals may find ways to obtain information about you from us. Although this is unlikely, if we learn that such information was obtained without authorization and there is a risk of fraud or identity theft, we will take steps to mitigate any potential harm.
From time to time, we may change this Policy. If our information practices change we will immediately post any adjustments to our policy on this website. This will serve as your notification of these changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, bookmark this page and check back periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, or have any questions about this policy please contact via phone, email or in writing at the following:
108 Woodlawn Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
U.S.A. Phone: (410) 429-0092